This workshop is currently at capacity but you can still join the October class or be put on a wait list.
The Stillness Within is a 4-day introduction to Biodynamic Craniosacral Work.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Work is an approach developed by 20th century general-practice physicians to help the body heal itself. The only prerequisite is the ability to sit in stillness for 35 minutes.
"Comprehensive, expansive, nurturing, eye opening, healing. Vastly ahead of anything I expected.”
(Participant in The Stillness Within, January 2018)
LEARN HOW TO:
* Operate from a powerful disposition of wholeness, freedom, and stillness.
* Shift to a unified state of heart perception, so you can see more clearly and catalyze genuine and sustainable healing.
* Become familiar with the rhythms and associated phenomena of Primary Respiration:
The Fluid Tide and The Long Tide,
and the underlying matrix, The Dynamic Stillness.
* Touch from the Neutral, with one-on-one coaching from the instructor.
* Conduct a Table Work exchange each day, so you can practice with friends or clients.
* Practice Breaths, Sounds, and Movements that invoke stillness and biodynamic phenomena.
* Differentiate biodynamic work from the other craniosacral paradigms.
* And more!
This subtle modality can take years to master, but students have found this stand-alone workshop to be unexpectedly powerful. It has immediate relevance to massage practice.
Instructor: Jenna Milner
Date/Time: September 27th - September 30th 2018 , 9:45a-6:15p
Location: Ithaca NY
Payment Info: Early bird price of $630. Payments will be made directly to Jenna Milner. EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 27 Payments will be made directly to Jenna Milner. (Personal checks preferred, PayPal also accepted. To secure your seat, email email@example.com, and then send your deposit of $175 to Jenna Milner, 108 South Albany Street, Ithaca, NY 14850.)
Prerequisite: The ability to sit in stillness for 35 minutes.
Registration Contact: Jenna Milner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credits: 32 NYS and NCBTMB